A (Social) Good Read Review
A Story of Redemption, Compassion, and a Mission to Bring Clean Water to the World
Be immersed in the unconventional journey from the floors of a New York nightclub to a floating hospital to a high-brow Gala to the depths of self-doubt to the world-changing gift of clean water to over 10 million people.
I read this book in 3 late nights as it just kept me captivated the determination and courage to push the boundaries most of us wouldn't even see as an option. I had the furrowed brow and the fingers in the mouth when it came to a risky & unrehearsed reveal of a gala tactic to get shiny high rolling donors to give generously. Spoiler alert - I was cursing in a good way when he pulled it off (eg. Holey F^%^&% THAT was uber ballsy and spectacular!).
I was emotionally exhausted after reading it (late nights aside) - a truly get off your butt type inspirational read giving you hope and the giddyup seeing the power of one person to change the world.
Great Read IF you want
- to be inspired to do something great to fulfill a dream or purpose when you have no money and no experience
- want some innovative inspiration
- are going through a life changing season
- you are thinking about starting a social enterprise or figuring out how you can amplify the impact you want to make
Great Gift For
- for your socially conscious conscience!
- as a birthday, Christmas or a just because to your bestie who wants to start a social enterprise
- someone who's is looking to add more purpose to their lifestyle
- that go-getter wants to take over the world
For people in developing countries, clean water can change everything.
"I wanted to reinvent charity, to make giving a joyful experience, to bring donors back to the true meaning of love through acts of generosity and compassion." — excerpt from Chapter "Three Pillars"
Join an unstoppable community of monthly givers.
There will be a day–in our lifetime–when we get to celebrate every person on the planet having access to clean water. We want to celebrate that day with you
JOIN THE SPRING
You might also like the Aussie version of world-changing story and work of thankyou who have given over $6.2 million people access to clean water in their fight to eradicate poverty.